This is final part of the series in the search for the best small companies from the 200 listed in Forbes 2008.
You can refer to the previous results here: 1-15 | 16-32 | 33-70 | 71-130 | 131-160
The companies ranked 161-200 has yielded 5 results.
- Interactive Data (IDC) - provides financial market data and related analytics
- Steve Madden (SHOO) – designs and sells footwear
- Steve Madden shoes have gained a lot of popularity recently. Have come across many of their shoes myself.
- Monarch Casino & Resort (MCRI) – operates Atlantis casino resort in Nevada
- Quest Software (QSFT) – develops management software
- Movado Group (MOV) – designs and retails brand name watches and jewelry
- Personal experience involved visiting stores while looking for wedding, engagement rings and watches. It looks to be severely oversold along with all retailers and should do well if they survive the recession.
This brings us to the conclusion of going through the 200 Best Small Companies of 2008 as listed in Forbes.
Be sure to view the previous results to gain some potential investment ideas.
No positions at time of writing
Recent posts by Jae Jun