This is a continuation of my search for the best small companies from the 200 listed in Forbes 2008.
The companies ranked 131-160 has yielded 9 results. This is the first time I’ve come across these companies and there are some interesting businesses here definitely worth a second look.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY) – provides data processing systems for banks and finance companies
- Heico (HEI) – makes replacement parts for jet engines
- Heartland Express (HTLD) – provides nationwide transportation services to major shippers
- LoJack (LOJN) – makes stolen vehicle tracking and recovery systems
- Seems to be very oversold from a quantitative standpoint.
- Circor International (CIR) – develops instrumentation and thermal fluid control products
- Rimage (RIMG) – makes compact disc production and duplication equipment
- Haemonetics (HAE) – makes automated blood processing systems
- Universal Electronics (UEIC) – makes universal remote controls for home devices
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) – provides housekeeping and laundry services to nursing homes
No positions at time of writing