Pick the best value stocks with our Stock Ranks, screening and valuation tool. Try the live demo today.
Every investor has a unique process that they follow when buying and selling stocks. In the past, I have written about certain aspects of my process and I am currently working on several additional posts. To pull all of this together in a logical format, it will be helpful to introduce the conceptual framework that I use.
A. Why Buy Dividend Stocks?
- Seven Important Reasons for Dividend Investing
- Dividends Are Gold in a Down Market
- You Can’t Spend Earnings
- Turbo Charge Your Portfolio With Reinvested Dividends
- Harvest the Fruit
- Auto Pilot Engaged, Sir!
B. Understanding and Measuring Risk
- Measuring Dividend Stocks Investment Risk Profile
- Managing The Risk Of A Dividend Cut With Allocations
- Refining Risk Measurement Of Dividend Stocks
C. Determine Your Goal and Asset Allocation
- Investing Goals
- Rev-up Your Portfolio With Asset Allocation
- Reaching Your 10-Year Investing Goal
- Process Overview and Asset Allocation
- Dividend Investing With ETFs
- Measuring Asset Allocation Across Your Entire Portfolio
D. Identify Potential Investments for Evaluation
E. Pre-screen the Investment
- Pre-Screening Dividend Stocks – Part I
- Pre-Screening Dividend Stocks – Part II
- Pre-Screening Dividend Stocks – Part III
- Pre-Screening Dividend Stocks – Epilogue
F. Perform Detailed Quantitative Analysis
G. Perform Detailed Qualitative Analysis
H. Begin Accumulating the Security
I. Evaluate Your Holdings
J. Formulate an Exit Plan
If you enjoyed this post, please visit Dividends4Life for other great articles.
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.