Pick the best value stocks with our Stock Ranks, screening and valuation tool. Try the live demo today.
One thing that I tend to forget while running OSV and all my other projects is to relax and just enjoy life once a while.
This weekend, I’m away from all the noise and busyness at beautiful Wallowa Lake. An 8 hour drive from Seattle.
Once you get away from it all, it’s easy to see why Buffett prefers to work from Omaha.
- Peace and calm for improved clarity of thought
- No noise
But… I still enjoy thinking about investing and working on OSV.
So while I’m recharging this weekend, here are 5 super brain food reads to fuel you for next week.
- Presentation on Various Special Situations and Case Studies
- Interview with Sahm Adrangi of Kerrisdale Capital
- David Einhorn’s Speech from 2005 on Using the PEG Ratio
- 15 Lessons from Behavioural Economics that Applies to Investing
- Forensic Accounting, Enron, Worldcom and How You Can Prevent Investing in Frauds
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.