Pick the best value stocks with our Stock Ranks, screening and valuation tool. Try the live demo today.
Welcome to this week’s linkfest.
Tomorrow, I’ll be posting the 2nd part of INVEST1000.
The portfolio has been bought and is being tracked. I’ll share each stock as well as open the spreadsheet being used to track all transactions.
In the video call I went through with Lester, he opens up with the challenges he faced with a small starting amount and I walk him through how to keep tabs on his company.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- This Ugly and Ignored Stock is an Undervalued Opportunity
- INVEST1000: How to Pick Stocks with $1000
- Introducing the INVEST1000 Case Study and Our Brave Hero
- Measuring the Moat: Value Creation Checklist
What We’re Reading in the Media
- Low Volatility Isn’t Limited To US Stocks
- Bitcoin Is Having a Civil War Right as It Enters a Critical Month
- What are examples of sustainable competitive advantages?
- Gauging Inflation Through the Fed’s Definition of It [PDF]
- New U.S. Subprime Boom, Same Old Sins: Auto Defaults Are Soaring
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.