Pick the best value stocks with our Stock Ranks, screening and valuation tool. Try the live demo today.
Welcome to the Sept. 6th edition of the Old School Curated Links and News.
I provide the latest round of valuable content that I’ve been reading/following as well as short updates to Old School Value you may be interested in.
Sending this out to you today due to Labor Day holiday. With September under way and 2016 winding down, it’s going to be a busy 2016.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- Strategic Thinking: The Basics
- The Profoundly Simple Wisdom of Walter Schloss on Producing Towering Returns
- What Abraham Lincoln Can Teach You About Being a Better Investor
What We’re Reading in the Media
- Why Predicting Behavior is So Hard
- Margin of Danger
- Interview with a High Frequency Trader
- How Should We Read Investor Letters?
Some Answers I Posted on Quora
- What is Value Investing
- If I want to calculate the 12 month trailing EV to EBITDA multiple, should I use the average EV from this 12 month or the EV of the period end day?
- How do people of average intelligence succeed as investors given that far more intelligent folks have underperformed the benchmark indices?
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.