Pick the best value stocks with our Stock Ranks, screening and valuation tool. Try the live demo today.
All I can say is “phew”.
That’s because for more than 4 months, I’ve been planning, writing and designing and implementing a whole library of value investing pages that you can refer to.
And it’s finally ready and open for you to consume.
Currently 10 new pages of content that I hope you find resourceful.
Here’s what you get.
- The Practical Guide to Finding Stock Ideas
- Best Investment Books for Value Investors
- Free Stock Valuation Spreadsheets
- 15 Checkpoints in a Common Stock Checklist
- 7 Ways to Buy Low Risk High Return Stocks
- 52 Checkpoints for Finding Fraud
- 10 Slam Dunk Sites for Value Investing
- 8 Valuation Techniques to Value Any Stock
- The Guide to Pick Stocks like Warren Buffett
- 115 Profitable Investing Ideas courtesy of Greg Speicher
- The Ultimate Guide to Stock Valuation
You can see the pages directly from the old school value library page.
Which one is your favorite?
I’m looking for ideas of what else to create for the library.
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.