To get this kind of information and other exclusive articles before regular readers, get on the VIP Mailing List today.
Some people are asking me about the VIP emails.
For the new folks, we have our system set up so that readers get points for reading emails.
It’s a way for us to gauge interest and to see who wants to receive emails and who doesn’t.
Anytime you open an email, reply or visit Old School Value, you get points for activity.
Everyone starts with 30 points, but once you get 45 points, you are automatically enrolled to get exclusive VIP content.
Hope that makes sense. Enjoy this March 13th edition of Old School investment links.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- How to Do a Reverse Stock Valuation
- How to Calculate a DCF Growth Rate
- How to Properly Interpret ROA and ROE to Measure Management Effectiveness
What We’re Reading in the Media
- Charlie Munger on Getting Rich, Wisdom, Focus, Fake Knowledge and More
- MIB: Howard Marks on Cycles, Panics & Valuation
- Buffett 1999 vs. Buffett 2017
- Losing the Losers Game (PDF)
Enjoy the reading.
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.