Last week we created some additional preset screeners for OSV online to make it an easier “off the shelf” solution.
You can see it live in the demo of the Old School Value Screener.
It’s a definite improvement over the current free screeners because you get more control and more data to dig into each company.
Tomorrow, I’ll be posting a description of the various screeners, how each works and what type of winning stocks it looks for.
Now onto this weeks reading list.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- DuPont Analysis used to Dissect ROE + Spreadsheet
- How to Calculate Maintenance Capex
- Value Trap Characteristics
What We’re Reading in the Media
- Ackman’s Surefire Bet on Valeant Turns into $4B Loss
- Asset Markets as Banks
- From the Archive: Mr. Buffett on the Stock Market
- Buffett on Valuation
- Show me the money (PDF) – Bill Gross
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.