Hope you had a great weekend.
Last week, we’ve been working on upgrading and improving the data for Old School Value Online.
All these little upgrades and fixes behind the scenes are important as it affects the screener currently under development.
Looking to get the 1st basic screener version by mid Dec. Then we’ll continue to improve it as more feedback rolls in.
Remember your voices are always heard and important. The best ideas come from users.
Now, here’s what I’ve been reading the past week.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- Reflections on the Ten Attributes of Great Investors
- Why Cal-Maine Still Gets an “A” Grade
- What is Owner Earnings?
What We’re Reading in the Media
- What Does Sam Zell Know That Wall St. Doesn’t?
- The Auto Industry’s Real Challenge
- SeaWorld is a new company after Blackfish, but the market doesn’t know it yet
- The Next Chip Revolution
Stocks Discussed in the Reading List
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.