This is a continuation of my search for the best small companies from the 200 listed in Forbes 2008.
The companies ranked 131-160 has yielded 9 results. This is the first time I’ve come across these companies and there are some interesting businesses here definitely worth a second look.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY) – provides data processing systems for banks and finance companies
- Heico (HEI) – makes replacement parts for jet engines
- Heartland Express (HTLD) – provides nationwide transportation services to major shippers
- LoJack (LOJN) – makes stolen vehicle tracking and recovery systems
- Seems to be very oversold from a quantitative standpoint.
- Circor International (CIR) – develops instrumentation and thermal fluid control products
- Rimage (RIMG) – makes compact disc production and duplication equipment
- Haemonetics (HAE) – makes automated blood processing systems
- Universal Electronics (UEIC) – makes universal remote controls for home devices
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) – provides housekeeping and laundry services to nursing homes
No positions at time of writing
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.