Can you believe it?
1 more month to go.
As we near the finish line, here are the positions of various indexes ready to take poll position.
For the most part, large cap stocks have outperformed this year. Value stocks on the other hand haven’t done as well.
More on this in a later update when I go through performances of the 2017 Action Score stocks and other screen results.
Novemeber and December are hectic months as we scramble to try and get as much done before the year end.
For Old School Value, we’ve made huge improvements this past month and look forward to how much further we can push in December.
Our goal is to provide the best product without compromising value. For the suite of investment tools you get with Old School Value, there’s nothing quite like it.
To see what we’ve been up to, you can use the app yourself for free for AMZN, AAPL, MSFT, FB.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- 4 Years and 500% Later. Revisiting Gravity Co (GRVY)
- Are Airlines Cheap Magic Formula Stocks?
- Why These 2 Stocks Can Be Unique Assets To Your Portfolio
- Google Finance Portfolio Discontinued. Our Alternative Portfolio.
- What Has Worked in Investing?
- Why People Are Wrong About Wal-Mart
- How to Find the Intrinsic Value of a Business
- How to Value a Stock with Reverse DCF
What We’re Reading in the Media
- The Abnormality of Oil by Jim O’Neill
- Decision Trees, A Simple Tool Recommended by Charlie Munger for Decision Making in Life and Business
- Jeremy Siegel: The S&P 500 is Fairly Valued
- ‘Market manipulation 101’: ‘Wolf of Wall Street’-style ‘pump and dump’ scams plague cryptocurrency markets
- This is exactly what happens when you invest your money in a tracker fund
- A Look at Cboe Bitcoin (USD) Contract Specs
- E-Commerce is a Bear
- Value Investor John Huber Reveals His Secrets
- A rediscovered Ben Graham lecture from 1963: “Securities In An Insecure World.”
- How you think about investing (and life) depends on your own experience(s).
- Bob Lutz, “It saddens me to say it, but we are approaching the end of the automotive era.”
- 12 Business Lessons from Alton Brown
- Bridgewater Associates hedge fund co-founder and author Ray Dalio on Recode Decode (transcript)
- Grocery Retailing – History & Future
- Peter Bernstein: Decision-Making for Investors — Theory, Practice, and Pitfalls
- How To Profit Off Current Stock Valuations
- Universities Take a Harder Look at Whether M.B.A. Programs Are Worth It
- A Dozen Business Lessons from Waffle House
- How not to get sucked into a bubble
- Our Low Risk (Low Volatility) World
- Investors expect returns of 10.2% with millennials hoping for more
About Old School Value
Leverage your limited time to succeed in the stock market.
Stock grading, value screeners, and valuation tools for the busy investor.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and RHI.