To get this kind of information and other exclusive articles before regular readers, get on the VIP Mailing List today.
Markets & Investing
- Long Term Compounding Using Low Volatility & Other Fundamental Factors(Validea)
- A deep dive into the value factor (Alpha Architect)
- It’s Time to Look More Carefully at “Monetary Policy 3 (MP3)” and “Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)” by Ray Dalio (LinkedIn)
- Interview with Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger and Bill Gates
- Great interview and could be a platinum trifecta of its own. (market folly)
- Berkshire Hathaway 2019 Annual Shareholders Meeting Livestream (May 5th recording)
- Charlie Munger, Unplugged (WSJ)
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire’s purchase of high-flying Amazon was still ‘value investing’ (CNBC)
Quote of the Week
“Every time you shop in a store, eat a hamburger or buy new sunglasses you’re getting valuable input. By browsing around you can see what’s selling and what isn’t.”
Image of the Week
“Understanding Value Investing is vital before proceeding into any investment.” H/t KC LAU
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.