What We’re Reading in the Media
- Analysis of Annual Letter by Safal Niveshak [PDF]
- Warren Buffett Moves the Goalposts! (The Rational Walk)
- Warren Buffett CNBC Interview: Summary, Video & Transcript (market folly)
- Joel Greenblatt – If You Do Good Valuation Work The Market Will Agree With You Eventually (The Acquirer’s Multiple)
- An Interview with Steve Romick of First Pacific Advisors (Barrons) [PDF]
- An Investment Approach That Works (Farnam Street)
- Not Caring: A Unique and Powerful Skill (Collaborative Fund)
- Why most acquisitions are a mistake according to Aswath Damodaran. (CFA Institute)
- The Value Chain Constraint (Stratechery by Ben Thompson)
- The Risk of Low Growth Stocks (Intrinsic Investing)
- Delivering on What Customers Really Need (Intrinsic Investing)
- MBA Myth and Cult of the CEO (Institutional Investor)
Markets & research
- Don’t Dismiss The Dire Message From ‘The Index Of The Volume Of Speculation’(The Felder Report)
- Value Versus Growth: The International Evidence by Eugene F. Fama, Kenneth R. French (SSRN) [PDF]
In case you haven’t read enough about Kraft Heinz yet
- The Perils of Investing Idol Worship: The Kraft Heinz Lessons! (Aswath Damodaran)
- 3G Capital discovers the limits of cost-cutting and debt (The Economist)
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2019, curated by Bill Gates (MIT Technology Review)
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.