In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been publishing more content on Old School Value. There are great blogs and authors that I am happy to share. You’ll continue to see more from these authors as well as my own articles.
During the weekend, I went and purchased a cigar butt.
Technically, has more than one puff remaining, but a cigar butt nonetheless.
Purchased it for my wife’s growing business, but will work on transforming it into something more useful and fun like a campervan.
Always a good idea to get my head out of investing, blogging, software development and all the things that come with trying to run a business.
Now, getting back on track.
Old School Value Articles You May Have Missed
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK): The Story of Intelligent Fanatic George Gleason
- The “Not So Smart” Enron Scandal
- Mohnish Pabrai’s Advice on How to Win without Losing Much
What We’re Reading in the Media
- Aswath Damodaran: “The Value of Stories in Business” | Talks at Google (video)
- Interview with Edward Lampert
- Whitney Tilson’s Berkshire Hathaway Presentation (pdf)
- Spring 2017 Graham & Doddsville Investment Newsletter
Some extra content going out to VIP readers this week. Look out for that.
What is Old School Value?
Old School Value is a suite of value investing tools designed to fatten your portfolio by identifying what stocks to buy and sell.
It is a stock grader, value screener, and valuation tools for the busy investor designed to help you pick stocks 4x faster.
Check out the live preview of AMZN, MSFT, BAC, AAPL and FB.