The below analysis came to my attention because the user is a premium member of Old School Value.
I know that AAPL is written about all over the internet, but Einhorn is loading up shares for a reason and there is always enough room for value focused write ups.
I also want to highlight for current OSV members to take a look at how this user is utilizing the spreadsheet in his analysis and other tools such as the EBIT calculator.
The link below is for a PDF report.
AAPL Target Price is $600
Here are the topics covered in the report.
- Investment thesis summary
- Company description
- Key figures
- Why the bear case is most likely wrong
- Apple’s strong and growing moats
- Valuation – what’s in the price today?
- Reverse DCF
- EBIT multiple analysis
- Apple’s cash and potential uses
- Pre-mortem: a summary of risks and negatives
Click to open the PDF report or click the image below.